Student Schedule - At a Glance
This schedule is not comprehensive - it is intended to give you an overview of our program and what to expect. This schedule is subject to change.
You will be given a detailed schedule when you arrive on day one.
9:30 am-12 pm Check In at MacVicar Hall
10:30-11:30 am Extraordinary & Honors Scholarship Recipient Orientation (by invitation)
11:30 am-12:15 pm Honors College Orientation (Session 1 Only - Lunch provided)
11am-12:15 pm Lunch at Brockway Dining Hall
12:30 pm Opening Ceremony & Welcome
- Informational Workshops – Come learn about Getting Involved, Athletics & Campus Recreations, Dining, Parking & Transportation, and so much more!
- Time with your upper-class Orientation Leader
- Receive your Fall Schedule
- Optional Advisement
- College 101 – Advice from Faculty
- Dinner with friends or your parents/loved ones
- College Life Live
- Late Night Events
All Students - Intended Commuters or Residential - Stay Overnight in the Residence Hall
- Advice from current students and alumni
- Information Fair and Breakfast
- Online Accounts - A How To
- Expectations when Commuting to Brockport or Living On Campus
12:00 pm Check Out & Final Agenda Items
Return to Summer Orientation main page
Last Updated 4/25/16