Parking permits are required Monday - Thursday, 2 am - 7 pm and Fridays, 2 am - 5 pm. If you are hosting visitors on campus during these time periods, please make parking arrangements in advance based on the number of visitors/type of event you are hosting.
Make parking plans according to the following types of visitors being hosted:
Group 1) Casual Visitors and Invited Guests/Small Events (under 25 participants)
Group 2) College at Brockport Athletics & Arts Events
Group 3) College at Brockport Large Events (over 25 participants)
Group 4) NON College at Brockport Large Events (over 25 participants)
Special Services Available for Event Parking
Other Visitor Information
Casual Visitors and Invited Guests/Small Events (under 25 participants)*
- Instruct your guest(s) to park and pay at one of our meters OR
- Purchase a daily pass for $5 per day. For individuals or groups less than 10, passes are valid in any lot, except Lot L (Admissions). For groups of 10 - 24 guests, a Visitor Pass Request form must be submitted to Parking and Transportation Services at least 10 business days prior to the event. Parking for these guests will be assigned in lot T, V, V1, D, or D1 with passes, if deemed appropriate by PTS. Guests can purchase their own passes at the Conrad Welcome Center using our convenient drive-thru window or departments may purchase up to 25 daily passes per semester ahead of time for their guests. By purchasing passes in advance, departments can send their guest(s) a pass before they arrive or have it ready for them when they arrive. To order day passes, please complete the Visitor Pass Request Form.
- Departments may reserve a meter for their guest for $20 per day by completing the Visitor Pass Request Form.
*In all instances, visitors to Admissions, parents of enrolled students, and members of various campus advisory boards are exempt from paying any parking fee. However, these visitors do need to obtain a parking pass from the Conrad Welcome Center. Admissions' visitors have the option of obtaining a parking pass from the Admissions Office.
College at Brockport Inter-Collegiate Athletics & Arts Events
Visitors attending these events will incur no charge for parking. Payment for parking at these events will come from College funds.
Events occurring before 3 pm on weekdays:
- Departments need to contact Parking and Transportation Services at least three (3) weeks prior to the event to coordinate parking for events that occur before 3 pm on weekdays. During these events, a daily pass may be required in lots T and V for athletic events or lot D1 for arts events.
Events occurring after 3 pm on weekdays or on weekends:
College at Brockport Large Events (more than 25 participants)
- Departments need to contact Parking and Transportation Services at least 10 business days prior to the event to coordinate parking.
- During these events, a daily pass may be required (weekdays) in lots T and V for athletic events or lot D1 for arts events. A schedule of events must be forwarded to Parking and Transportation Services at least 10 business days in advance.
If planning a non-athletic/arts event with more than 25 participants:
NON College at Brockport Large Events (over 25 participants)
- Departments need to contact Parking and Transportation Services and submit a completed Visitor Pass Request Form at least three (3) weeks prior to the event to coordinate parking. Permits may be required.
- Event parking will be assigned in Lot V (south), X, or Park and Ride.
- Visitors will incur no charge for parking at these events.
- Payment for parking at these events will come from College funds.
Examples include summer camps, weddings, Soccer Fest, Section V events, etc.
Special Services Available for Event Parking
- A fixed fee will be assessed as part of the facilities fee process or payment by permit or meter.
- The fee process and amount will be developed based either on the number of participants, number of vehicles, or number of spaces. Permits may be required.
- Event parking will be assigned in Lot V (south).
- Event coordinators need to contact Parking and Transportation Services at least three (3) weeks prior to the event to coordinate parking.
Attendants for Hire
Lot attendants may be hired for $25 per hour.
Reserve a Parking Area
You may request a reserved parking area in lot D1, V, or V1. A fee of $1 per space per day will be assessed. A $40 set up and tear down fee applies.
Hire a Driver
You may rent a van to transport your guests from the parking lot to the event and hire a driver. For information on renting a campus van, contact Facilities and Planning at 395-2408. Hire our 15-passenger van certified driver for $25 per hour.
Let us provide custom signage for your event. The cost is $10 per sign, $15 per sign for double sided.
Campus Eagle Run Shuttle
Guests may ride the Eagle Run shuttle using the existing route.
You may charter shuttle or bus service for your group. Advanced reservations are required.
To request any of the above services, indicate your needs on the Visitor Pass Request Form.
Visitors with Disabilities
Visitors with disabilities displaying the appropriately approved state plate or placard AND visitor pass issued by Parking and Transportation Services may park in any space reserved for persons with disabilities. Normal parking fees apply.
Designated Move In/Out Days
During designated move in days at the beginning of each semester, temporary two-hour loading and unloading parking is established in close proximity to the residence halls so that students may transfer their belongings between their vehicle and hall with minimal inconvenience. To expedite the process, and to allow access to the maximum number of customers, vehicles left beyond the two-hour time limit may be subject to a fine. After the two-hour time limit, we ask that students and parents move their vehicle(s) to any parking lot not located off of Residence Drive. Holly Street parking and Tuttle lots will be available.
No permits are required in Lots V, V1, and X during the first three days of classes to allow faculty, staff, and students time to obtain their parking permit. This does not apply to metered, handicapped, reserved, service, or visitor areas. Vehicles with a permit must display it properly and park in their designated lots.
More information about Move In is available on the Welcome Weekend Web page.
Beginning at noon on Wednesday during the last week of the semester (finals week), resident students are allowed to park in any lot (except the Admissions Lot) for the purpose of loading their vehicles. Standard rules apply to metered, reserved, and handicapped spaces.
The daily parking pass rate is $5 per day. Passes may be obtained from the Conrad Welcome Center. After hours, passes may be obtained using the pay station located in Lot V. Visitors using the pay station should display the receipt on the driver's side dashboard in lieu of a permit and park in lots T or V during the day and lots V1 or X overnight. If further assistance is needed, please contact University Police
in Lathrop Hall.
Last Updated 3/31/14