Parking and Transportation Services in collaboration with Residential Life and Learning Communities and MESH is pleased to offer Brockport's Fast TRAX, a campus bike borrowing program available April - October.
Here's how the program works:
- During the academic year, bikes are available at the Conrad Welcome Center or Seymour College Union for use up to 24 hours at a time. Fall rentals begin Wednesday, August 28 and will continue until the end of October.
- The program is free to students, faculty, and staff. There is a $10 monthly fee for summer rentals available only at the Conrad Welcome Center.
- The bikes may be signed out by showing your Eagle One ID card and completing a Bike Rental Agreement.
- Each bike is issued with a lock and helmets may be available.
- There are many bike rack locations on campus to park your bike. To see a location map, please click here.
- A public "fixit" bike repair station has been installed and centrally located at the Albert Brown Building. This is a great way for cyclists to stop and take care of any basic bike repair.
Check out this convenient transportation alternative. It's easy, healthy, cost effective, and green! For better bicycling and safety tips, check out these quick interactive videos.
Last Updated 9/17/13