Please note: This service will end after May 16, 2014. It will be re-evaluated over the summer. Stay tuned for more details.
Let the Parking Ninja show you how easy it is to car share in this short video.
Vehicles on campus are available starting at $8 per hour and $62 per day.
The rate includes:
- Insurance, including coverage for the Connect car
- GPS Navigation
- iPod Adaptor (Auxiliary Cord)
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- Support of a 24-hour In-house Member Care Center
- Online at
and choose College at Brockport under the Locations link in the upper left corner
- If accepted, the member will receive a Welcome Kit including a KeyFob, a PIN, and a member number enabling them to use Hertz on Demand cars located on campus and other locations
Drivers license verification is required
- Online at
or by calling 877-654-4400
- Members choose from a list of vehicle locations and block out the period of time they will need a vehicle
- The member must have a reservation for their KeyFob to work
- Hold the KeyFob over the card reader to unlock the vehicle
- Start the car by using the ignition key found in the docking station in the console or glove compartment
- Pick up the car in the reserved parking area. Cars are located in Seymour Drive and Lot A across from Harrison Hall
- Members must return the vehicle to the reserved on-campus parking area where it was picked up
Last Updated 4/11/14