Department of Kinesiology, Sport Studies, and Physical Education (KSSPE)
Synthesis Project Titles - 2006-2007
- "A Review of Research Literature ... " ..., .... (...)
- Carly Jackson, "An analysis of the relationship between screen time and BMI in children and adolescents in the United States and Canada. (Cannioto)
- Danielle Owdienko, "Perceptions and preferences of middle school and high school students on coeducational and same-sex physical education classes." (Cannioto)
- Danielle Hagen. "Factors Influencing Physical Education Teachers' Attitudes Towards Teaching Individuals with Disabilities" (Hager).
- Rachel Harrison. "The Strenghts and Weaknesses of Sport Stacking: Should It Be Included in Physical Education Curricula?" (Hager).
- Jeannine Nasella. "The Prevalence of Disordered Eating Behaviors with Judged Sport Athletes" (Hager).
- James J. Rizzo. "Factors Influencing and Deterring Alcohol Use in Male Athletes" (Hager).
- Alan Carroll, "Title IX, its Impact, and Enforcement. Should it be Changed?" (Torres)
- Erin Conway, "Are Hard of Hearing Individuals As Physically Fit As Their Hearing Peers? A Review of the Literature." (Torres)
- Justin Mull, "An Analysis of the Effects of Music on Heart Rate and Rate of Perceived Exertion During Aerobic Exercise." (Torres)
- Kevin Whelehan, "The Ethics of Intentional Rule Violations: A Reivew of Literature." (Torres)
- Kadi Diminuco, "An analysis of physical fitness components and academic achievement: Do physically fit studets perform better academically?" (Cannioto)
- Matthew Scheffler, "Can an athlet experiencing pain associated with spondylolysis or spondlyolisthesis return to play after treatment?" (Cannioto)
- Matthew VanOrman, "An analysis of undergraduate physical education student attitudes towards teaching adapted physical education." (Cannioto)