SERC Guidelines and General Information for High School Graduations
Food and beverages are not allowed in the ceremony area, except:
- Bottled water sold by College on site.
- Post ceremony receptions available on request
First Aid Station, Security and Building Staff
- Items that compromise safety, obstruct viewing, or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of the event or guest experience are prohibited. In accordance with building and security policy the follow items that are not allowed in the Special Events and Recreation Center include but are not limited to: helium balloons, ‘silly string’, confetti, beach balls or other inflatable items, alcoholic beverages, outside food or beverages, bullhorns, noisemakers, and laser pointers. University Police and House of Fields management reserve the right to remove any items or individuals deemed in violation of safety and security guidelines.
- Animals are prohibited from indoor spaces, with the exception of service dogs, which must remained leashed or harnessed at all times.
- The College at Brockport is a smoke free campus. Smoking is prohibited in the SERC, as well as, outdoor spaces.
Mobility Impaired Information
Handicapped Accessible Parking and Drop-off
There are a number of parking spaces located in lots T, V, V1, and U designated for handicapped tagged vehicles. Mobility impaired guest drop off is located in the parking loop of the SERC main entrance located off of New Campus Drive.
For the convenience of our patrons who use wheelchairs, the main entrance to the SERC is wheelchair accessible.
Wheelchair Accessible Seating
Wheelchair accessible seating is located within the first row of all bleacher sections. Each wheel chair accessible seat also includes a companion seat.
All seats for guests with limited mobility have been selected to allow convenient entry and exit as well as for accessibility to restrooms.
Lots T, V, V-1
- Mobility Impaired Guests - drop off point at Main Entrance
- University Police and Event Staff on site to provide assistance
- Shuttle Service is not provided
The College at Brockport is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Last Updated 5/9/13