Committee 6: How Can We Become More, and More Strongly,
Embedded in the Rochester Community?
- Virginia Campbell, Senate Chair of College Environment Committee
- Mary Kay Bishop, Vice President, Institutional Advancement
- Mariangela Ardino, Career Services
- Carvin Eison, Communication
- Edward Downey, Public Administration
- Kim Faber, Institutional Advancement
- David Hoffberg, College Foundation
- John Keiser, Business Administration
- Warren Kozireski, Communication/Campus Life
- Salahuddin Malik, History
- Joseph Mason, School of Professions
- Jan Pisanczyn, Small Business Development Center
- P. Gibson Ralph, Theatre
- George Rich, Alumni Association
- Karen Schuhle-Williams, Special Sessions
- Lena Shiao, EOC
- Kathy Simpson, Business Administration & Economics
- Osman Yasar, Computational Science
Revised Committee Questions:
- How to more fully utilize the SUNY Brockport MetroCenter, the College's
physical presence and a symbol of SUNY Brockport in the heart of downtown
Rochester, and the Visual Studies Workshop in the heart of the city's
- How to best to change/enhance/develop constituent's perspective of
SUNY Brockport and the College's image?
- What partnerships and outreach are already in place and how can the
College further develop and expand on already existing outreach in the
Greater Rochester area?
Questions or Comments?
Questions or comments can be directed to committee co-chairs or to Colleen Donaldson,
Strategic Planning Coordinator:
Colleen Donaldson, Strategic Planning Coordinator
Office of Academic Affairs
350 New Campus Dr.
Brockport, NY 14420