Skip Navigation

Brockport / Psychology / Graduate / Specializations

Specialization Options

Several courses that are approved for elective credit for the MA in Psychology may be taken by matriculated graduate students interested in particular concentration areas, for example:  

  • Students seeking Credentialed Alcoholism Counselor (CAC)
  • Student seeking Credentialed Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) status within New York state. 

In this case, any of six courses in the Department of Health Science (HLS 518, 521-524, and 535) are allowable as a part of a Plan of Study for the MA in Psychology. 

Last Updated 8/21/15