Scholars Day: Guidelines for Presenters
- Presentation Format: As in the past, a presentation can take the form of a formal paper presentation, performance, etc. Please check the appropriate box on the Call for Participation.
- Student Presentations: Presentations by students, either alone or with faculty collaboration, are encouraged. Student submissions require the prior review and approval of a faculty member. You will need to note this faculty member on the Call for Participation form as "Faculty Sponsor." Sponsors will be notified.
- Time Allotment: Presentations will be grouped by topic as much as possible. Sixty minute sessions may consist of two presentations of 30 minutes each, three presentations of 20 minutes each, or four presentations of 15 minutes each. Ninety minute sessions will consist of two presentations of 45 minutes each, three presentations of 30 minutes each, or four presentations of 20 minutes each.
- Abstract Deadline: Abstracts for Scholars Day 2015 must be submitted online by Monday, February 6, 2015 with the Call for Participation form.
- Abstract Format:
- Please use third person and present tense.
- Please limit the abstract to 150 words.
- Examples of proper abstract format can be found in the Scholars Day 2014 site.
- Abstracts must be submitted with the Call for Participation
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Colleen Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 395-5118.