Assist students in acknowledging responsibility
for their actions and promote learning experiences that
prepare students for becoming successful members of the community.
OUR OUTCOMES & OUR COMMITTMENT
Participants of our process will:
- Perceive our process as fair
- Report a clear understanding of our policies, along with their rights and responsibilities
- Demonstrate improved behavior by attaining at least one new harm reduction strategy
- See how their choices can positively and negatively affect the community
Student Conduct is committed to the following:
- Educating the community by distributing and reviewing the Code of Student Conduct
- Presenting and training to partners and the community on all aspects of the conduct system
- Teaching students and student groups about accountability and respect for the community through a developmental approach
- Providing an opportunity for students to develop good decision making skills and civility
- Protecting the rights of students and the community by conducting all business in the conduct system in accordance with appropriate state and federal laws, as well as requirements for due process protections.
Campus Location: Thompson Hall - West Wing
Phone Number: 585-395-2122 or 585-395-2108
Fax Number: 585-395-2732
STUDENT CONDUCT TEAM-
Mr. Dan Greer, Assistant Director for Student Conduct
Ms. Kristin Dauenhauer, Student Conduct Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!