Terms and Conditions:
- There is a $21 initial programming charge.
- Remote Notification can be sent to to a local phone number and/or an email address.
- Supervisor approval is required.
- There will be a charge of $2.21 per month per phone line.
- Any time a notification is sent to an off campus number toll charges will be incurred and charged to your account.
In order to preserve the security of our phone system and to provide the best customer services to callers, it is necessary to access your voice mailbox on a regular basis - at least once a week. Voice mailboxes can be accessed from any phone, anywhere.
You can call from any campus phone by simply dialing 5000 and entering your mailbox number and password. You can call from off-campus by dialing 395-5000 or 585-395-5000 depending on whether or not you are in the 585 area code.
The Office of Telecommunications periodically runs reports that show which mailboxes are not being accessed. Those that are not regularly maintained will be deleted.
Work orders are usually completed within two business
days after request receipt, 8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
Summer/Winter break hours are 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.