- Is the phone line cord plugged securely into both the wall and the phone?
- Is the phone line cord damaged or cut?
- Is the phone line cord plugged into the data jack?
- Is the handset cord(curly cord) securely plugged into the handset?
- If not, plug both ends in securely. You should hear and feel a click or snap as the cord is inserted into the outlet.
- If yes, you will need to replace the phone line cord. These can be purchased on our website.
- If yes, unplug it from the data jack and plug it into the voice jack.
- If no, push the handset cord into both the handset and phone.