Below are a number of links that may be helpful to you as a student employee.
Bookmark this page so you may use it during the time of your employment.
Basic Training for All Student Employees (recommended and paid time for Work-Study (WS) and Temporary Service (TS) employees) Log in to Angel and go to the Student Employee Training Center down the left side of the page.
- Timesheet for Work-Study (WS) employees
- Timesheet for Temporary Service (TS) employees
- Timesheet Due Dates and Pay Calendar for TS and WS student employees (if the wrong year comes up, simply change the end of the web address- i.e. 1112 for the 11-12 year, etc.)
- Direct Deposit for TS and WS student employees
- Address Change for TS and WS employees
- Federal W-4 and NY IT2104
Although you should have completed Federal and NYS tax withholding forms at the time of hire, you may access copies at the links below. These are applicable to ALL student employees. If you need to change or update information, submit a new form to Student Employment or Payroll for TS and WS employees, or to the BASC Payroll Office in Brockway for BASC employees
See your Student Employee Authorizations, and Work-Study paychecks (if applicable). Simply sign on the Campus Information System, and follow the on-screen menus to see your information.
Retirement Information for all TS and WS student employees
(BASC employees- please refer questions to BASC)
Writing @ The Graduate Level
6 pm - 7 pm