This award is open to any recognized club/organization at The College at Brockport.
Its purpose is to recognize a club or organization that has had an exemplary year during the 2010 – 2011 academic year.
- Any club or organization that is recognized by The College at Brockport.
- Active during the 2010 – 2011 academic year as outlined in the rules and regulations set forth by College policies and/or the BSG constitution.
- All leadership positions held within the Club/Organization are voluntary without pay.
The Nomination Process:
- Please complete the Nomination Form in entirety.
- There are two ways to submit the form. It can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Club/Org Nomination. It can also be submitted in person to Campus Life, 203 Seymour College Union.
- Nominations can be submitted until April 12 at Noon.
- Please maintain original formatting of Nomination Form. For a copy of the form, please click
2011 Club/Organization of the Year will be awarded at the Student Leadership Ceremony on May 2 at 5 pm in the Seymour College Union Ballroom.
All nominees are strongly encouraged to attend!
Last Updated 10/26/12