Phi Sigma Sigma
Delta Sigma Chapter
International Website: http://www.phisigmasigma.org/
Chapter Website: http://www.phisigmasigma.org/PHISIGMASIGMA/Deltasigmachapter/home
To inspire the personal development of each sister and perpetuate the advancement of womanhood.
Phi Sigma Sigma is a dynamic sisterhood of powerful women fostering uncompromising principles, igniting positive change, and embracing individuality.
The women of Phi Sigma Sigma share a commitment to lifelong learning. We teach each other and learn from each other. We make academic achievement a priority, fostering an environment that encourages our membership to reach their highest potential.
Phi Sigma Sigmas’ value making a difference in the lives of others. Hence, they become leaders in their communities, their professions, and their sisterhood. Leadership through service comes naturally to our women as we cultivate personal growth by seeking opportunities to serve. Phi Sigma Sigma is a dynamic sisterhood of women with different backgrounds but similar values. Our commitment to inclusiveness binds us, and results in stronger women who embrace individuality and share this philosophy with the world.
Did you know?
1. Phi Sigma Sigma has chartered over 150 collegiate chapters in the United States and Canada.
2. As the first non-sectarian sorority in the Greek system, embracing individuality remains one of Phi Sigma Sigma's strongest attributes; inclusiveness is one of the fraternity’s core values.
3. Phi Sigma Sigma is often referred to as “Phi Sig”
4. Founded by 10 women on November 26, 1913, Phi Sigma Sigma is now an international sorority with 55,000 initiated members, 115 collegiate chapters and more than 100 alumnae chapters, clubs and associations across the United States and Canada.
5. The sorority's official philanthropy is the Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation, which supports the National Kidney Foundation (NKF); the Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation also provides scholarships and educational grants, as well as leadership programming to collegiate and alumnae members.
APA & Library Services
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Research & Database Searching
noon - 1 pm
Emailing from Banner for Administrative Staff
1 pm - 4 pm