Benefits of registration include:
- Use of the College name, services, equipment and facilities according to outlined policies and procedures.
- Affiliation with The College at Brockport as an official registered student organization (see College’s Affiliation Policy)
- The ability to use the myBROCKPORT system.
- Permission to submit room reservation forms, tabling forms, and fundraising forms in compliance with the Campus Events policies.
- Permission to advertise on campus in compliance with the Posting policy. Each registered organization will have various listing opportunities in promotion and publication of their organization.
- The ability for officers to participation in the Student Organization Leader certificate.
- The ability to utilize the resources and services provided in The Space: Student Organization Resource Center.
- Permission to participate in campus events, such as Club Craze, to promote your organization.
The Space's Resources:
- All officers are invited to join our online community on myBROCKPORT called "The Space" for Officers. This will be a great space for officers to communicate with each other, share ideas, ask questions, RSVP for upcoming events and find resources.
Email us your ideas on workshops and resources that we can provide for you.
- Stop by The Space (B105 Union) to ask questions, utilize resources, or check in with our office.
- Follow us on Twitter: myBROCKPORT
Last Updated 6/25/15