1. Go to the main Brockport Web page.
2. Click on "Quick Links" in the far right-hand corner, then choose the link named “Web Banner".
3. Log in with your user ID (Banner ID #) and your password.
4. Click on the link on the main page that says “Faculty Services”
5. Under "Advisement Information," click on the last link, titled “View Student Degree Audit.”
6. Click “Submit an Audit." When asked for term, choose the current term and click submit.
7. Select the student whose DW you wish to access by entering either his or her Banner ID or name, and click Submit if you are given the correct student.
8. Verify that this student is correct by clicking "Submit ID" at the bottom of the page. If the student is a Summer 2014 or later accept, you will be taken to the SUNY login page. Please use your NET ID and password to log into the SUNY DW system. You will need to insert the student Banner ID number again.
9. If you need a DW audit for more than one student, put in the new Banner ID # in the upper left corner and hit enter.
If you have any trouble with the directions listed above, please contact the Office of Academic Advisement at (585) 395-2711 or by email at email@example.com.