Links for Students
- Academic Support Services - Check out all the great academic support services the College has to offer!
- GPA calculator - Keep track of your GPA, stay in good academic standing.
- The ETC - Provides instruction, guidance, and facilities to support the enhancement of the learning experience through the creation of audio, video, graphics, and web-based content to further The College at Brockport's mission of student success.
- Study Skills:
- HowToStudy.org - The best site to improve your learning strategies.
- Study Skills and Memory Improvement - Middle Tennessee State University's page on brain-based study strategies.
- Index of Learning Styles - Take 44 question survey and see where you lie on the four learning styles scales. Then read about how you can study more efficiently and how you can obtain a deeper level of learning.
- Quizlet - Turn your study material into flashcards, tests, and other study aids, then study away!
- Reading Difficult Texts - Tips on how to approach reading a difficult text.
- Hybrid course tips:
- Tips for success - This page will give you some best practices for getting the most out of a hybrid class.
- Anatomy and Physiology:
- Writing and citations: