We think New York is great for small business -- and so do our clients.
Since our start in 1987, the expert advisors of the Small Business Development Center at the College at Brockport have worked directly with 16,443 businesses, helping them to invest $139,547,144 in the area's economy, who have created or saved 5,733 jobs.
If you or your business reside in New York, the SBDC can maneuver you around the obstacles to success. Among other things, we help our clients:
- understand the importance of a business plan
- discover sources of funding
- prepare for e-commerce
- identify avenues for exporting goods & services
- develop marketing plans
- assess an invention’s viability
- comply with licensing & regulations
And thanks to our partners in the public and private sectors, our services are free of charge.