Main Page Content
25 October 2013
- Welcome & Check-In
- Updates on compiling evidence for Strategic Plan Progress Report:
- 1.2 – Grow and sustain Living/Learning Communities. (Leah)
- 4.1 – Implement engagement practices into all four years of the student leadership program. (Alissa)
- 4.2 – Complete the Academic Success Center. (Bob)
- 4.4 – Increase diversity across all populations of the campus. (Megan)
- 4.5 – Expand Health and Wellness Programming to encompass a broader range of issues and programming. (Leah)
- 5.1 – Implement the Facilities Master Plan. (Bob)
- 5.2 – Promote best practice in sustainability. (Karen)
- 6.1 – Create the capacity to further develop residential life facilities. (Leah)
- 7.2 – Increase partnerships with regional businesses. (Debbie)
- 7.3 – Increase campus participation in the community (Debbie)
- 8.1 – Increase outreach to alumni locally and across the country through a variety of activities. (Mike)
- 9.1 – Launch and complete the $25M comprehensive campaign. (Mike)
- Update on Resources Allocated between four constructs, college priorities, and college goals since inception of the strategic plan (Karen)
- Middle States Monitoring Report Update
- Strategic Plan Progress Report Update:
- Summary Presentation at College Senate planned for November.
- Will distribute report to subcommittee for review.
- How will we work with departments/vice presidents to ensure assessment systems are
in place and decisions are made based in evidence?
- Review list of assessment coordinators
- Process/system discussion – general discussion, more to follow once Strategic Plan Progress Report is complete
- Next Meeting is November 8 at 1 pm.