Main Page Content
Mission – Provide an institutional view of assessment. We will provide leadership, oversight, and support for The College at Brockport assessment efforts aimed at enhancing the quality of College programs and services.
- Implement, in collaboration with units across the campus, an institutional effectiveness
initiative that is aligned with the college’s
mission statement and strategic plan.
- Periodically review college mission and strategic planning documents.
- Establish institution-wide indicators of institutional effectiveness. Periodically review and revise as necessary.
- Oversee assessment efforts at the college to ensure they result in meaningful and integrated information to support program/service improvement.
- Serve as a resource for institutional assessment efforts on campus (e.g., disseminate good practices for enabling continuous organizational learning and development).
- Ensure that assessment results are used to support continuous institutional renewal/improvement.
- Monitor the effects of assessment to ensure that assessment results are used in subsequent planning activities.
- Provide recommendations to the President’s Cabinet for budgeting and strategic planning informed by results of institutional effectiveness assessment.
- Assemble an annual report summarizing the college’s institutional effectiveness assessment efforts and distribute to the necessary campus stakeholders involved in planning, resource allocation, and institutional renewal.
- Periodically evaluate the effectiveness and comprehensiveness of our college’s assessment plan and process.
2013-14 Committee Membership
|Mr. Mike Andriatch||AVP for Leadership and Planned Giving||Advancement|
|Ms. Leah Barrett, Co-Chair||Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs||Enrollment Management & Student Affairs|
|Dr. Michael Fox, Co-Chair||Vice Provost||Academic Affairs|
|Ms. Alissa Gee||Student Representative||Graduate Student|
|Dr. Janie Hinds||Professor||English|
|Dr. Dawn Jones||President||College Senate|
|Ms. Sara Kelly||Assistant Director||Residential Life/Learning Communities|
|Dr. Jeffrey Lashbrook||Director of Institutional Effectiveness||Research, Analysis and Planning|
|Dr. Jose Maliekal||Dean||School of Science and Mathematics|
|Mr. Dave Mihalyov||Chief Communications Officer||Office of the President|
|Ms. Karen Riotto||Assistant Vice President||Finance and Management|
|Ms. Jennifer St. John||Interim Coordinator||Computer Skills, Assessment and Testing|