Beginning in 2001, SUNY Brockport negotiated a contract with Graystone Group Advertising for classified advertising services.
Main Page Content
This contract allows faculty and staff to place job vacancy advertisements in local, regional, and national publications, or online, at a reduced cost and with a consistent look, in keeping with our new marketing materials. Our contact people are Mr. Allan Sacks and Ms. Susan Ganley.
Phone: (800) 544-0005
Fax: (203) 549-0061
Rate reductions apply to:
- About Time Magazine
- Binghamton Sun Press
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Buffalo News
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Hispanic Outlook
- Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Syracuse Post Standard
Graystone Group has the SUNY Brockport logo and tag lines ready for inclusion with the ads.If you have received approval to advertise from your dean or director, vice president, and the Affirmative Action Office, and will be placing a job vacancy notice in one of the publications or online service listed above, please follow this process:
- E-mail or fax a copy of your ad to Graystone with a list of the publications and/or websites in which the ad is to be placed. (E-mail will be quicker and easier for Graystone.)
- Within a brief period of time, Graystone will e-mail or fax to you a copy of how the actual ad will appear, along with the cost of the ad for each publication or website that was specified. Display ads should only be used for positions at the Director level or above.
- Proofread the ad and make revisions, if any, and review the cost of the ad for each publication.
- Contact Graystone with your decision regarding the publications and/or websites in which you would like the ad to appear, and any revisions to the ad.
- Provide Graystone with the Requisition Number obtained from Procurement and Payment Services.
- Request that Graystone submit the invoice and tear sheet to the Office of Procurement and Payment Services and reference the requisition number on the invoice.
- Forward the requisition immediately after placing the ad(s) to the Office of Procurement and Payment Services with a recruitment account number and authorized signature.
Graystone's proprietary database contains more than 3,900 media sources. They can provide information or suggestions for publications and websites that are viable for recruitment.
Questions? Please contact the Affirmative Action Office (585) 395-2109 or Procurement Payment Services (585) 395-2768 with any questions or comments regarding this procedure.