Main Page Content
|Publication||Phone Number||Fax Number|
|Insight Into Diversity (formerly Affirmative Action Register)||(800) 537-0655||(314) 997-1788|
|Albany Times Union||(518) 454-5487||(518) 454-5570|
|Diverse Issues in Higher Education (formerly Black Issues in Higher Educ.)||(703) 385-2981||(703) 385-1839|
|The Buffalo News||(800) 777-8653||(716) 849-3455|
|Chronicle of Higher Education||(202) 466-1050||(202) 296-2691|
|The New York Times||(800) 458-5522||(212) 556-8828|
|Rochester Democrat & Chronicle||(585) 454-4200||(585) 232-4141|
|Syracuse Post-Standard||(315) 470-2034||(315) 470-2050|
|Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education||(201) 581-8800 x106||(201) 587-9105|
|Minority Reporter and LaVoz||(585) 301-4199||(888) 796-6292|
|The Challenger (Buffalo/Rochester)||(716) 897-0442||(716) 897-3307|
|Inside Higher Ed||(202) 659-9208||(202) 659-9381|
Graystone Group Advertising
Phone: (800) 544-0005
Fax: (203) 254-2590
As of October 2001, SUNY Brockport negotiated a contract with Graystone Group Advertising for classified advertising services. This contract allows faculty and staff to place job vacancy advertisements in local, regional, and national publications at a reduced cost and with a consistent look, in keeping with our new marketing materials. Our contact person is Mr. Allan Sacks, but other representatives are available in his absence.
Rate reductions apply to:
- About Time Magazine
- Binghamton Sun Press
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Buffalo News
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Hispanic Outlook
- Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Syracuse Post Standard
Graystone Group has the SUNY Brockport logo and tag lines ready for inclusion with the ads. If you have received approval to advertise from your dean or director, vice president, and the Affirmative Action Office, and will be placing a job vacancy notice in one of the publications or online service listed above, please follow this process:
- E-mail or fax a copy of your ad to Graystone with a list of the publications in which the ad is to be placed. (E-mail will be quicker and easier for Graystone.)
- Within a brief period of time, Graystone will e-mail or fax to you a copy of how the actual ad will appear, along with the cost of the ad for each publication that was specified.
- Proofread the ad and make revisions, if any, and review the cost of the ad for each publication.
- Contact Graystone with your decision regarding the in which you would like the ad to appear, and any revisions to the ad.
- Provide Graystone with a Requisition Number.
- Request that Graystone submit the invoice and tear sheet to the Office of Procurement and Payment Services and reference the requisition number on the invoice.
- Forward the requisition immediately after placing the ad(s) to the Office of Procurement and Payment Services with an account number and authorized signature.
Questions? Please contact the Affirmative Action Office (585) 395-2109 or Procurement Payment Services (585) 395-2768 with any questions or comments regarding this procedure.