Nestled on the banks of the Genesee River, The College at Brockport MetroCenter is conveniently located in the Center City of Rochester, offering undergraduate and graduate courses in a secure and convenient downtown location. The classic turn-of-the-century building, with its majestic Grand Hallway and unique architecture, also serves as a community resoure as an outstanding venue for meetings, workshops and events.
Main Page Content
The MetroCenter is located at the corner of St. Paul Street and Bragdon Place in Rochester's historic St. Paul Quarter.
Facility highlights include
- Easily accessible from Interstate 490.
- Within walking distance of the Hyatt, Radisson and Rochester Plaza Hotels.
- One block from the Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
- Centrally located to some of Rochester's best restaurants.
- Two large main event rooms.
- Instructional Computer Labs with seating for 10–26 people. On-site technology support.
- Corporate style classrooms with seating up to 36 people.
- Three intimate conference rooms with traditional conference style tables.
- Multimedia Technology Center with Video IP capability.
- State-of-the-art instructional technology; secured Wi-Fi.
- Dedicated conference phone capability.
- Accommodating events from 12–150 people.
Meeting and Event Space
Grand Hallway: 96-200 people
Golden Eagle: 28-49 people
Seminar A: 12 people
Seminar B: 20 people
Room 319: 12 people
341A/B: 11-25 people
342: 18 people
(various): 10-36 people