Thank you for your interest in hosting your event at the MetroCenter! Whether you are planning a workshop with multiple break-out rooms, intimate conference space, or a large event of 150+ in our majestic Grand Hallway, we have the perfect space for you!
Main Page Content
External groups and organizations must work directly with the campus department responsible for the requested resource/facility to determine availability, applicable fee schedule and authorization for use through a Revocable Permit process (link opens in new tab). The process will be initiated by the Event Coordinator.
Information for Your Guests
Customers can bring in any outside catering service of your choice for food, refreshments, linens, etc.
Please notify the Events Coordinator with your choice of caterer.
For Alcohol: Please contact the Events Coordinator regarding the use of alcohol during your event.
For Linens: Linens should be ordered, delivered, and set-up through your choice of catering service.
These links open in new browser tabs:
- BASC Garnishes - Recommended!
- College and Event Catering: Full-Service, Drop-Off, Boxed Lunches etc.
- REOC B-stro
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- Off-Site Catering, Pick-Up, Delivery, Drop Off with Servers and Full Service
- Tasteful Connections
- Boxed lunches, Drop-Off, Pick-Up, or Full Catering Service
- Craft Café
- Pick-Up, Sandwich Platter, Boxed Lunches