Main Page Content
The department chair is responsible for the facilities, equipment and infrastructure of his/her department. This responsibility includes --
- maintaining an accurate current inventory of department equipment.
- preparing long-range projections of department space and equipment needs.
- coordinating the allocation and utilization of space and equipment assigned to the department.
- submitting requests for repairs, maintenance, and physical plant improvements to the dean for presentation to the Facilities and Planning Committee.
- supervising/maintaining proper security of department equipment and supplies.