The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) provides outstanding first- and second-year college students with recognition for their academic excellence.
Dedicated to the ideals of Scholarship, Leadership and Service, NSCS is an honor society that engages high achieving college students who are in the top 20% of their class. NSCS has chapters at over 300 schools across the country and more than 800,000 members. NSCS is a proud member of the Association of College Honor Societies. The College at Brockport Chapter was founded in 2011.
- 12 credits earned at The College at Brockport
- Freshman or Sophomore class standing
- Top 20% of either class with an Institutional GPA of 3.4 or higher
- Leadership training
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Internship Opportunities
- Career Opportunities
- Community Service Resources
- Annual Conferences
- Exclusive Member Discounts
- Graduate School Opportunities
- Recognition for your achievements
The College at Brockport Chapter
The College at Brockport Chapter was founded in 2011 by Nicole Fields ‘12, Erin English’13, Mackenzie Moore’14, Merida Rodriguez ’12, Nikki Sklar ‘14, and Audra Surman ‘14.
The College at Brockport Chapter of NSCS has inducted over 300 members since it was founded in 2011. We look forward to inducting our new members during Homecoming Weekend each fall. Congratulations to all those invited to join our NSCS ranks!
Contact Advisement & Retention at (585) 395-5403.