A 12-credit certificate program for those who already hold a master’s degree in counseling. Provides educational and practical requirements for counselors who wish to work in a college setting.
Admission to the Program
The application process is managed by the Graduate School. The application process includes:
- an online graduate application with the student's written objective for entering the program;
- all undergraduate and graduate transcripts; and
- three letters of recommendation (from an employer, a professor, and a character reference).
Applicants must have a master's degree in counseling.
Students must meet the College's standards for graduate study.
- EDC 626 Counseling in College Settings
- EDC 723 Implementation I: College Counselor
- EDC 735 Clinical Experience for Implementation I
- EDC 729 Implementation II: College Counselor
Total: 12 credits