The minor in water resources may provide an enriching curricular enhancement to students studying a related science. The minor is not restricted to science majors.
Admission to the Program
Any undergraduate student can declare this minor.
- ESC222 Introduction to Water Resources
- ONE of the following coureses:
- ESC211 Introduction to Meteorology
- GEL201 Introduction to Physical Geology
- ESC412 Hydrology
- 6 credits by advisement from:
- ESC325 Wetland Systems
- ESC418 Watershed Sciences
- ESC431 Environmental Applications of GIS
- ESC455 Introduction to Soils Science
- ESC462 Hydro Meteorology
- GEL462 Groundwater
Minimum Number of Credits: 18