The minor in water resources may provide an enriching curricular enhancement to students studying a related science. The minor is not restricted to science majors.
Admission to the Program
Any undergraduate student can declare this minor.
- ESC 222 Introduction to Water Resources
- ONE of the following courses:
- ESC 211 Introduction to Meteorology
- GEL 201 Introduction to Physical Geology
- ESC 412 Hydrology
- 6 credits by advisement from:
- ESC 318 Watershed Sciences
- ESC 431 Environmental Applications of GIS
- ESC 455 Introduction to Soils Science
- ESC 462 Hydrometeorology
- GEL 460 Hydrogeology