The minor in water resources may provide an enriching curricular enhancement to students studying a related science. The minor is not restricted to science majors.
Admission to the Program
Any undergraduate student can declare this minor. Interested students are strongly encouraged to have an Earth Sciences faculty member as a minor advisor.
The water resources minor requires a minimum of 18 credits.
- ESC 222 Introduction to Water Resources
- ONE of the following courses:
- ESC 211 Introduction to Meteorology
- GEL 201 Introduction to Physical Geology
- ESC 412 Hydrology
- 6 credits by advisement from:
- ESC 318 Watershed Sciences
- ESC 431 Environmental Applications of GIS
- ESC 455 Introduction to Soils Science
- ESC 462 Hydrometeorology
- GEL 460 Hydrogeology