Many students working toward teacher certification and/or majoring in other disciplines elect to complete a minor in order to strengthen their degrees.
Admission to the Program
Any undergraduate student majoring in another discipline can pursue this minor. Interested students are strongly encouraged to have an Earth Sciences faculty member as a minor advisor.
- ESC 211 Introduction to Meteorology
- ESC 311 Synoptic Meteorology I
- ESC 312 Synoptic Meteorology II
- JRB 227 Mobile Journalism
- JRB 343 Media Performance
- ONE of the following courses:
- JRB 224 Newswriting
- JRB 243 Media Writing