Interdisciplinary Minor in Social Research Methods
Students successfully completing the minor in social research methods will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic understanding of computerized data management systems,
- Perform and accurately interpret the results of common data analyses,
- Articulate a social science research question and select appropriate data-collection and analysis methods to address it,
- Demonstrate basic proficiency in at least one intermediate or specialized data analysis method, and
- Effectively communicate social-science research findings to non-specialist audiences.