Instructional Design (MS)
The student learning outcomes for this program are aligned to the standards for Students from the International Society for Technology in Education, and the individual courses will address those standards, in addition to meeting the SLOs below:
- Students will curate and evaluate a variety of resources utilizing digital tools to construct knowledge and produce artifacts.
- Students will understand and use a variety of technologies in the instructional design process.
- Students will build knowledge, develop and employ strategies for understanding and solving problems with technological methods.
- Students will communicate and express themselves creatively and clearly using platforms, tools and digital media.
- Students will collaborate with others both locally and globally utilizing digital tools to solve problems.
- Students will understand the rights and responsibilities of working in a digital world and demonstrate actions that are safe, legal and ethical.