Master of Science in Biology
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Use appropriate biological terminology to clearly communicate scientific results in oral presentations and written reports targeting for a variety of audiences.
- Develop a testable hypothesis and design appropriate experiments to solve biological problems.
- Critically evaluate and interpret experimental results.
- Solve quantitative problems that are routinely encountered in research laboratories using basic mathematical and statistical skills.
- Competently employ common laboratory equipment and develop an understanding of relevant theory, strengths and limitations for techniques.
- Integrate concepts in cellular and molecular biology to explain higher level biological systems.