Water Resources Major
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Explain the manner with which variables and data, relevant for water resources, are properly collected using discipline appropriate methodology (fieldwork, instrumentation, remote sensing, or derived products from models).
- Properly interpret water resources data using discipline-accepted qualitative analysis.
- Properly interpret water resources data using discipline-accepted quantitative analysis.
- Define a scientific question and develop a methodology for answering it.
- Locate, evaluate and interpret primary source scientific literature.
- Effectively express water resources concepts and research results following the accepted written format for the discipline
- Explain water resources concepts and communicate research results following the accepted oral format for the discipline.