Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Identify biological, cognitive, developmental, and sociocultural causes of normal and abnormal behavior.
- Describe and apply basic research methods in psychology, including research design, data analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Employ critical thinking to answer questions in psychology.
- Apply psychological principles to practical problems in the field of psychology.
- Evaluate ethical issues relevant to empirical research and/or practice in the field of psychology.
- Communicate effectively in writing using logical or empirically based arguments to support their claims.