Spanish Adolescence Inclusive Generalist Education Major
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Narrate and describe using a variety of time frames, extended discourse, and specialized vocabulary.
- Deliver oral presentations on a wide variety of topics, using a variety of strategies to tailor the presentation to the needs of their audience.
- Narrate and describe in all major time frames with good control of aspect and a range of general vocabulary in writing for personal and professional needs.
- Identify the main facts and many supporting details in conventional narrative and descriptive oral texts.
- Identify some of the essential points of argumentative texts in areas of special interest or knowledge.
- Explain key perspectives of some Spanish-speaking cultures within a comparative framework and connect them to cultural products and practices.
- Interpret and synthesize ideas and critical issues from a wide range of historical and contemporary cultural artifacts