Certificate of Advanced Study in Educational Administration - School Building or District Leader Concentration
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Identify, develop, articulate, and sustain a clear and focused vision of learning for a high quality school buildings, districts, or organizations (ELCC SBL and SDL 1.1).
- Understand, facilitate, and use the processes of change to bring about positive growth and development of all students, faculty, and adults engaged in the educational enterprise (ELCC SBL and SDL 1.3, 1.4, 2.3).
- Utilize effective management and leadership strategies for the operation of safe, efficient, and effective learning environments (ELCC SBL and SDL 2.1, 3.1,3.2,3.3,3.4,3.5).
- Promote the successful implementation and use of emerging instructional technologies (ELCC SBL and SDL 2.4, 3.2).
- Promote and sustain continuous improvement of instructional programs through the acquisition and efficient use of resources (ELCC SBL and SDL 1.3, 2.2, 3.2).
- Assess the success of programs through the collection and analysis of appropriate data (ELCC SBL and SDL 1.2, 4.1).
- Identify and respond appropriately to the needs of diverse sub-groups in the educational community (ELCC SBL and SKL 4.2,4.3,4.4,6.1).
- Advocate effectively for student success by influencing political decisions that provide resources for improvement initiatives and research- based practice (ELCC SBL and SDL 4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4,6.1).
- Demonstrate positive habits of research, application and reflection through participation clinically rich field experiences (ELCC SBL and SDL 6.3,7.1,220.127.116.11).
- Develop personal habits of fair, ethical and professional behavior (ELCC SBL and SDL 5.1,5.2,5.3,5.4,5.5).