Healthcare Administration Major
Upon successful completion of the Healthcare Administration major, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of the healthcare system.
- Communicate clearly with individuals and groups.
- Apply critical thinking skills to deliver written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate accountability behaviors in the healthcare environment.
- Apply effective leadership and management skills.
- Apply financial skills to the creation of sustainable healthcare programming and service lines.
- Apply business principles, including systems thinking, to the healthcare environment.
- Demonstrate the use of information systems, particularly electronic health records.
- Behave in accordance with ethical and professional standards.