Neuroscience Major (BS)
- Students will analyze the biochemical, molecular, and cellular processes and the cognitive or neural systems that cause behavior.
- Students will apply current laboratory procedures to study the structure, physiology, and biophysics of the nervous system.
- Students will think critically about research in neuroscience.
- Students will evaluate ethical issues relevant to empirical research and/or practice in the field of psychology.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of ethical ramifications of issues both in reference to empirical research in neuroscience and in the impact of neuroscientific knowledge on society