Main Page Content
The Center for Excellence in Learning & Teaching (CELT) is dedicated to the advancement of student learning through the highest quality collegiate instruction.
CELT delivers services to advance student learning and teaching excellence, to empower students and instructors through the development and delivery of educational practices that facilitate meaningful learning, and to improve the quality of educational experiences for students and faculty.
- Sponsors seminars on learning and teaching.
- Supports faculty innovation in course development, delivery, and evaluation.
- Helps faculty to integrate technology effectively into learning and teaching.
- Provides a campus-wide forum for sharing the ideas and expertise of faculty.
- Supports scholarship related to learning and teaching processes.
- Directs a high quality New Faculty Orientation program.
- Promotes student learning through strengthening educational practices.
Office: 100B Edwards Hall
Phone: (585) 395-5088
Fax: (585) 395-5027
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm