Remote Teaching Technology Stations
Utilize our remote teaching technology stations for your online classes this year. There are four stations available for two-hour maximum time slots.
Obtain new ideas for working with students; make interdisciplinary connections; and enhance your scholarship, teaching, and service.
Meet with colleagues to discuss books and articles that are relevant to the work of college faculty and staff.
Academic Systems and Instructional Support
Discover what Academic Systems and Instructional Support offers you for resources.
Gather for one-time events that challenge, encourage, and motivate you in your work with students.
- Sponsor workshops and special events on learning and teaching.
- Provide consultations on teaching and course design.
- Support faculty research, publication, and creative work.
- Encourage faculty and staff innovation when designing courses, working with students, and using technology.
- Provide a campus-wide forum for faculty and staff to share ideas and expertise.