Did you miss an event that you really wanted to attend? Do you think that it is too late to take advantage of the opportunity? We have great news!
Main Page Content
Most CELT events are recorded and available online. Choose the academic year, then click on the event name to watch.
- Designing an Effective & Innovative Course
- Are Online Discussions in Blended Courses Dependent Upon Course Content?
- Teaching the "F" Way Feminist Pedagogy: What, Why, How?
- Supporting Individuals with Asperger's Disorder
- PowerPoint: Use or Abuse?
- News from the Frontlines: iWrite, Rubircs & Letters of Reference
- Energized Learning Through Focused Small Group Tasks
- News from the Frontlines: Strategies for Deeper Learning & Effective Notetaking
- Something Tried & True (ANGEL Dropbox) and Something New (Horizon Wimbo)
- Strategies for Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The Case Study Method for Teaching
- Peer Assessment of Teaching: Best Practices
- Designing Effective Multiple Choice Exams
- Tips on How to Evaluate Student Writing Efficiently & Effectively
- News from the Frontlines: Using Learning Styles Theory/Improving the Undergraduate Research Experience
- Dealing with Disruptive Students: Policies & Best Practices
- What to Do (and Not) the First Week of Class
- What You Should Know About Your Students' Career Search
- Workshop on Publishing & Writing
- News from the Frontlines: Fostering Critical Thinking & Significant Learning Experiences
- Using Technology to Stimulate Student Interaction
- News from the Frontlines: Understanding Student Motivation & Personal Development to Increase Critical Thinking