Did you miss an event that you really wanted to attend? Do you think that it is too late to take advantage of the opportunity? We have great news!
Main Page Content
Most CELT events are recorded and available online. Choose the academic year, then click on the event name to watch.
- What's the Real Story Here & How Do We Know? Developing Questions for Critical Thinking
- Partnering with Title IX Compliance & Student Conduct to Build a Culture of Reporting
- Experiential Learning in a Lab Course
- Uncommon Accommodations & What it Means for Your Class
- Abnormal Psychology: Engaging Today's Students in a Learner-Centered Classroom
- Recruiting & Hiring of International Faculty
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Eating Disorders, But Were Afraid to Ask
- What Do Students Learn About Writing in Their Freshman Composition Course?
- Research Services for Faculty
- Promoting Student Engagement & Critical Thinking in the Classroom
- Using Mobile Technology for Student Engagement & Learning
- Who Am I? The Role of Reflection in Career Development
- Partnerships with Urban Schools: What Strong Relationships Have to Offer
- Using a Role Playing Case Study to Develop Critical Thinking Skills & Understand Content
- Precarious Pedagogy & the Rhetoric of Choice: Teaching Sensitive & Politically-Charged Topics
- Successful Approaches to NEH Funding
- Bits, Bytes & Copyrights
- Do You Want to Build a Survey? An Introduction to Qualtrics for Online Surveys
- Boosting Student Learning & Student Retention
- Having it All: Follow Your Passion and Flourish in Teaching, Research & Service
- Disability as a Social Identity
- Incorporating VoiceThread into the Blackboard Classroom
- An Alternative Way to Use Groups in our Courses
- Electronic or Handwritten Feedback? Which Method is Preferred by Students & Which is More Effective for Learning?
- Teaching & Learning Across Countries: A Global Perspective