Did you miss an event that you really wanted to attend? Do you think that it is too late to take advantage of the opportunity? We have great news!
Main Page Content
Most CELT events are recorded and available online. Choose the academic year, then click on the event name to watch.
- Using Mini-Cases to Introduce Content, Raise Curiosity & Foster Critical Thinking
- Tips & Tricks for Large Enrollment Classes
- Using Census Data in GIS
- Online Exams Using Remote Proctor Now
- Trigger Warnings & the Organic Classroom
- Collaboration & Discussion Using Online Tools
- Using Turnitin.com to Enhance Your Pedegogical Aims
- Does Specs Grading 'Restore Rigor, Motivate Students & Save Faculty Time'?
- Athletics & Academics: Let's Go Team!
- It’s All About You: A Look at Career Services Assessment Tools
- Why are there More Older Adults on Campus? Maximizing Trends in Lifelong Learning to Advance Student Engagement, Scholarship & Service
- What We Learned from Building a New Interdisciplinary Gen Ed Class
- Ways That 3-D Printing Can Help Your Class
- How Can We Instill Innovation into the Brockport Curriculum?
- Making the Oral Communication (Y) Designation Work for You
- What You May Not Have Known About EOP at Brockport
- Using Gamification to Engage Your Students
- Creativity, Crowd Sourcing & Caring
- How to Prepare & Deliver a TEDx Talk
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Honors College & More
- Are You Prepared for a Crisis?
- Creating a Trans* Inclusive College Campus
- Student Perceptions of Embedded Librarianship
- Best Practices for Campus Meeting & Event Planners
- Refreshing Teaching in Online & Blended Courses Through a Faculty Learning Community
- Technology Aids: Three Tools to Enhance Teaching & Learning
- Leveraging Teaching into Research: Some Tips & Examples
- Blend Until Smooth: Recipies for Hybrid Teaching & Learning Conference
- Keynote PowerPoint
- Keynote Workshop
- Scaling Blended Professional Development PowerPoint
- Refreshing Online & Hybrid Teaching Through an FLC’s Collaboration PowerPoint
- A Hybrid Study Skills (MOI) Course PowerPoint
- Unicorns, Leprechauns & “Leprecorns” Seeking Optimal Hybrid Forms PowerPoint
- To Wiki or Not to Wiki PowerPoint
- Flip Your Classroom Using the Tools of Engagement Project PowerPoint
- Making Courses Accessible: What Faculty Need to Know
- The Lost Literacy: What is Media Literacy & Why Don't We Teach It?