How to Claim Guest Tickets
Submit the online Application for Graduation no later than April 1.
- If you do not submit the form by the deadline, you will not receive tickets for your guests and your name will not appear in the program.
Log on to the ticketing website to claim your tickets between April 13 and May 8.
- Each student can claim up to four guest tickets.
- Use your Brockport student NetID and password to log in.
- Any tickets not claimed by midnight on Sunday, May 10, will be donated to the unclaimed ticket pool automatically and you will no longer have access to them.
If you need additional tickets, please indicate this when claiming tickets from the system by selecting an amount from the wait list section during the April 13 – May 8 timeframe.
- Wait list/additional tickets will not show up when you continue through the claiming process or during checkout. You will receive an email from the system confirming your wait list request.
- Based on availability, a limited amount of additional tickets may be reassigned via a random drawing system starting May 11 at 4 pm to students who joined the wait list.
- If you have been selected for extra tickets, you will receive an email notification and may claim them using the same website and process as noted above.
- Availability of extra tickets is based on the amount of unclaimed/donated tickets and the number of students attending the ceremony.
Print the tickets to give to your guests, or email the PDFs to your guests so they can print and bring them to the ceremony.
- You must print your tickets prior to arriving at the SERC Field House. Tickets will not be printed at the door.
- Tickets are emailed directly to you after claiming through the system.
- Access and manage your tickets by clicking on the "My Tickets" tab.
Remind your guests to bring their printed tickets to the ceremony. All guests must have a ticket to enter the Field House.
- Entry into the Field House is not permitted after 8:45 am for the morning ceremony and after 1:15 pm for the afternoon ceremony. All latecomers will be directed to the overflow viewing location.
- Duplicate tickets will not be accepted. Each ticket is unique and cannot be scanned twice.
- Guests without tickets can watch the ceremony live on a large screen in the Jim and John Vlogianitis Gymnasium in Tuttle North.
- The ceremony will be streamed live on the College’s website, so your friends and family can watch you walk across the stage from just about anywhere.
The resale of Commencement tickets is not a practice supported by the institution. The Commencement Committee is happy to assist with the exchange of tickets not needed by individual students. Please email email@example.com for assistance. There is no monetary value associated with these tickets, and they are not intended for sale.