Tickets are required for all guests (including children two years and older) attending the morning or afternoon undergraduate Commencement ceremonies.
Main Page Content
How to Claim Guest Tickets
- Submit the online Application for Graduation no later than April 6.
- If you do not submit the form by the deadline, you will not receive tickets for your guests and your name will not appear in the program.
- Log on to the ticketing website to claim your tickets between April 16 and May 6.
- Each student can claim up to four guest tickets.
- Use your Brockport student NetID and password to log in.
- Any tickets not claimed by midnight on Sunday, May 6, will be donated to the unclaimed ticket pool automatically and you will no longer have access to them.
- If you need additional tickets, please indicate this when claiming tickets from the
system during the April 16 – May 6 timeframe.
- Based on availability, a limited amount of additional tickets may be reassigned via a random drawing system starting May 8 at 4 pm to students who previously indicated a need for extra tickets.
- If you have been selected for extra tickets, you will receive an email notification and may claim them using the same website and process as noted above.
- Availability of extra tickets is based on the amount of unclaimed/donated tickets and the number of students attending the ceremony.
- Print the tickets to give to your guests, or email the PDFs to your guests so they
can print and bring them to the ceremony.
- You must print your tickets prior to arriving at the SERC Field House. Tickets will not be printed at the door.
- Access and manage your tickets by clicking on the "My Tickets" tab.
- Remind your guests to bring their printed tickets to the ceremony. All guests must
have a ticket to enter the Field House.
- Entry into the Field House is not permitted after 9:15 am for the morning ceremony and after 1:45 pm for the afternoon ceremony. All latecomers will be directed to the overflow viewing location.
- Duplicate tickets will not be accepted. Each ticket is unique and cannot be scanned twice.
- Guests without tickets can watch the ceremony live on a large screen in the Jim and John Vlogianitis Gymnasium in Tuttle North.
- The ceremony will be streamed live on the College’s website, so your friends and family can watch you walk across the stage from just about anywhere.
The resale of Commencement tickets is not a practice supported by the institution. The Commencement Committee is happy to assist with the exchange of tickets not needed by individual students. There is no monetary value associated with these tickets, and they are not intended for sale.