EagleSUCCESS is an early alert communication tool that supports student success. It allows instructors to raise concerns offer praise or refer students to student support resources and shares instructor's comments to students through email.
For more information or to set up a training email email@example.com or call the Academic Success Center at (585) 395-5397! We are here to help!
The College at Brockport cares about your success! So what's your plan for success? EagleSUCCESS helps you track your progress and enjoy your successes by assisting you in interacting with your instructors as well as the college's resources. EagleSUCCESS empowers you to take charge of your learning development. When things get tough, it is important that you know how to connect with the helpful resources and people that are here to help you!
Login to EagleSUCCESS Don't forget to set up your profile!
*The first time you login you will need to add the page as an exception, don’t worry it’s safe!
What happens when a flag is raised?
Faculty and Staff Information
EagleSUCCESS as a community based early alert support tool. It is not a reporting tool. You are letting the student know directly that you are concerned with or proud of their progress/attendance. The earlier an alert is raised, the better chance we have of identifying and addressing potential success barriers.
Students are also very responsive to kudos that let them know their efforts are recognized and appreciated.
Advisors can see this and help guide that student to support. If other instructors also raise concerns, we can see a pattern and better serve our students.
EagleSUCCESS can help you by
- Providing an avenue for you to communicate with students and give feedback about their academic progress
- Helping you facilitate a timely connection to campus support professionals and services
- Allowing you to quickly access a variety of student information
- Don't forget to set up your profile! The first time you login you will need to add the page as an exception, don’t worry it’s safe!
- Learn more about getting started and setting up your profile
- How to respond to an Attendance Verification or Progress Survey
- Watch the 2 minute video from Hobson's. The versions of the system are not the same, but the steps are the same.
- How to raise a flag
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What do the messages say? Check out our templates.