Main Page Content
American Geophysical Union (AGU) Student Member Benefits
- Available travel and research grants.
- Online access to Eos, AGU’s weekly news service for the geophysical community, featuring articles on current research, news, political views, employment opportunities, meetings programs and reports, announcements of grants and fellowships, and upcoming AGU activities. Discounts on subscriptions to AGU’s peer-reviewed journals and the AGU Digital Library, containing more than 100 years of research from AGU’s preeminent journals.
- A 35% discount on AGU books and special publications.
- Special member registration rates for AGU meetings.
- Free access to WIREs Water, and discounted subscription rates for select journals published by Wiley.
- Free selection of e-books rotating on a quarterly basis.
Visit the AGU website for membership information.
American Meteorology Society (AMS) Student Member Benefits
- Eligible for undergraduate scholarships and graduate fellowships
- Eligible for travel grants to attend the annual AMS meetings
- Discounted membership rates for five years after graduation
- Discounted registration fees to attend the annual AMS meetings and other sponsored events
- Additional benefits available at the AMS Online Career Center including top of the list resume posting and exclusive access to new job postings
- NEW! Access to a Personalized Online Library in which you can organize AMS journals to suit your personal preference and save searches based on specific criteria to assist with research
- Complimentary subscription to the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society
- Reduced subscription rates for other AMS journals, including Weatherwise
American Water Resources Association (AWRA) Student Member Benefits
- Three years (maximum) of discounted membership dues for full-time students engaged in the study of any aspect of water resources at a college or university. Faculty member endorsement is required.
- Free electronic access to all issues of the interdisciplinary peer-reviewed publication, the Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA).
- Free subscription (6 issues per year--$80 value) of the AWRA news publication, IMPACT.
- 20% off any AWRA publications, including proceedings of past conferences and symposia. Free access to online AWRA conference proceedings.
- Discounted registration fees for AWRA conferences.
- Join a Technical Committee and interact with members from around the globe!
- Free listing of resume in the AWRA's online Career Center.
- Scholarship opportunities and complimentary Online Networking Directory.
Visit the AWRA website for membership information.