Main Page Content
Application Deadline For All Awards: Monday, February 15, 2018
AcademicWorks is the on-line system used by The College at Brockport to apply for scholarships and awards. In the system, you will fill out a general application, request 2 letters of recommendation, and upload a scholarship essay. By filling out the general application and supplying the supporting materials you will be automatically matched to scholarship opportunities. You will also be recommended to additional scholarship opportunities that may require you to answer additional questions or include additional supporting materials.
Use the following steps to apply
- To begin the application process, go to: https://brockport.academicworks.com/
- Create an account using the “Sign Up” button on the top right of the screen
Student Sign-up Instructions
Current and new students who paid their advance deposit should sign in using their full Brockport email address (NetID@brockport.edu) and create a password. Please use ‘@brockport.edu’ instead of ‘@u.brockport.edu.
Please note: Additional information about Brockport email accounts and NetID is available at: https://www.brockport.edu/support/lits/tss/
- Go to your Brockport email and click on the link provided. Fill out the general application and needed information for your account; upload your application essay and resume, as well as requesting references through email. You can save this document for editing later or submit it when finished.
- Once you hit “Finish and Submit,” you will be automatically be matched to scholarships you qualify for.
- If required, fill out any additional information needed to apply for certain scholarships (many may not need additional information or questions).
Need help with AcademicWorks?
Students check out our AcademicWorks Applicant Manual.
Contact the Brockport Foundation Scholarship Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (585)-395-5105.
Award recipients will be notified in mid-April through AcademicWorks.